Verve has been delivering award winning live communications for over 30 years. Everything we do is Live.
Established in 1991, Verve is a European Event and Brand Activation Agency, headquartered in Dublin with offices in London and expanding into central Europe. We have a team of over 60 full time event professionals, at the top of their respective games and work with 5 of the top 10 global brands and regularly win International, European and National awards for the work we do for our clients.
Our core disciplines include Creative, Studio, Virtual, Sponsorship, Activation, Digital and Social.
Many of our clients have been with us for over a decade and a half, we put this down to service and making things happen. Verve strategy is underpinned by flawless execution and delivery, flexibility, attention to detail, superior account management and value for money.
We have a best in class client list which includes Coca-Cola, Guinness, Pimm’s, Google, LinkedIn, KPMG, Amazon as well as others.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Manager for maternity leave cover, starting with immediate effect, for a year initially but with a view to staying longer potentially.
The individual will join our team of experienced professionals working on a portfolio of high profile international brands. The successful candidate will possess an excellent track record in defining and delivering a range of immersive virtual events for brands as well as great experience in live experiential, events and sponsorship. You will be passionate about all event delivery and innovation with solid practical experience in both virtual and physical events. Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and a passion for events and brands is critical.
You’re a super experienced Senior Account Manager/Account Manager who is committed to excellence. You’re an expert at handling multiple deadlines, delivering work on time, in budget and to an outstanding standard. You display excellent interpersonal skills and are a team player who motivates others. And naturally, you will remain calm when time is of the essence and the pressure is on!
With strong previous experience, you’ve got a great knowledge of virtual and live events. You’re passionate about what you do and will always get stuck into projects, striving to take them to the next level in terms of creativity. You are always willing to take on more responsibility for clients or for the agency but you understand when to seek support from senior staff and are willing to mentor other team members below you. A strong communicator at all levels you are ambitious, inquisitive about the industry, solution focused but always willing to voice your ideas and opinions.
You are an expert in your client’s business in terms of their customers, products and services and will exceed their expectations in terms of the service you provide. They will trust you implicitly and see you as an extension of their business.
You actively network within the industry and often spot opportunities to engage people with Verve and the creative work we do in order to obtain a new business meeting or an opportunity to present our ideas on how to positively impact their business.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering high quality virtual events from creative brief through to delivery. You know and understand the different virtual platforms available, can advise on which platform is best suited to client needs and have reliable suppliers for complex event delivery. This role will work closely with Creative & Digital Studios to develop client briefs into bespoke event solutions in the virtual space
- Oversee the delivery of a programme of virtual events, including the strategy, set-up, promotion, recruitment and management of speakers, production & follow up communication
- Excellent track record also in leading and delivering live events, experiential and sponsorship
- Preparing, managing and reconciling budgets, continuous liaison with clients / stakeholders and managing their expectations, briefing, logistics and sourcing all other elements required to deliver brilliantly
- Take briefs accurately demonstrating that you get brands and that you understand what the client is looking for because you have the experience and you’re able to add tangible value to the process.
- Penning client pitches, which support creative, innovative and strategic thought and direction. We want somebody who thinks outside the box, goes above and beyond but can deliver vision with passion and confidence
- Excellent writing and presentation skills for new business pitches, presentations, reviews & reporting
- Produce regular reports on the performance of events, client satisfaction ratings and other metrics from webinars and online content. Make strategic adjustments or recommendations to events based on the results and client feedback
- Managing all elements of events and activations as well as the client accounts with the necessary level of responsibility, creativity, logical thought and accuracy
- You’re good with numbers. Effective management of projects to ensure margin and revenue opportunities are maximized and clients get value for money
- Build strong relationships with your clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis at senior level representing Verve as an agency
- Execution of agreed strategy and planning with your Account Director with regular check ins with your manager and project lead (if not you)
- Maximising your contacts in the Events industry to bring in new business to Verve. You need to have the confidence to start new business conversations to writing the creative pitch and then delivering the projects
- Regular updates and liaison with other team members working on the client account as well as the multiple stakeholders
- Managing junior members of the team across projects with line management opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and manage all aspects of a campaign, activation, event as well as lead projects and accounts confidently
- Handling all aspects of the administration of the client account in a professional and timely manner, ensuring deadlines are clearly managed and met
- Representing Verve and its clients in a professional manner at all times
Benefits of working with Verve:
- Working with the best in the business
- Great company culture
- Fantastic office environment
- Active Social activities
- Yoga weekly (when in the office)
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Immediate start with contract review taking place at end of September/October 2022
- Phone bill paid (up to £60 per month)
- MacBook or laptop
- Contributory pension up to 4% gross salary per year
- 20 days holidays (excl paid holidays at Christmas between office close and New Year’s reopen)
- Toil (Paid Time Off in Lieu for working weekends / bank holidays)
- Bike to work scheme
- Access to EAP programme