Date Posted: 30/09/2021
Location: Dublin • Full Time
Verve is Ireland’s undisputed #1 Live Agency. We are a Live Event and Brand Experience Agency that uses the power of live experience to win the hearts and minds of consumer and business audiences.
We create and deliver events and experiences for 5 of the top 10 global brands including names like Coca-Cola, Google, Unilever, Microsoft, Ferrero, Universal, Facebook, McDonalds, UEFA.
The Receptionist position is fundamental to the day to day running of the business and as such liaises with all departments. Being the first point of contact the role-holder must be professional and have the ability to multi-task. This role is varied and high paced.
– Manage the reception area smoothly and efficiently (16 Lines)
– Arrange and train in temporary cover as needed.
– Manage courier bookings, taxis and deliveries
– Frank all outgoing post and ensure outbound post is received by An Post.
– Organise boardroom/meeting room booking and catering/lunch orders as well as tea/coffee for meetings.
– Manage and organise internal van bookings and delivery driver schedule.
– Assist departments in the recruitment of brand ambassadors, ensuring induction packs and welcome packs are available.
– Any other duties as may be relevant.
Knowledge and Experience
– A minimum of two years’ experience as a Front of House Receptionist in a corporate environment.
– Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
– Professional telephone manner and positive attitude.
– Immaculate presentation and grooming. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– A professional and welcoming personality.
– Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
– Organised and have a can do attitude.
– Ability to follow through on tasks.
– Ability to work alone with good use of initiative and common sense.
– 1 year’s administration experience would be an advantage.
The contract is based on a full-time position, 8.30am to 1800pm.
The holiday leave for the position is 20 days per annum. The position is subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
We are looking to make an immediate hire for this role. Please do not apply if you don’t hold the relevant experience.
Verve is an equal opportunities employer